Hioki to Launch AC/DC Clamp Meter CM4375 and CM4376
July 20, 2018 - Nagano, Japan
Current Sensors are Designed to Fit Easily Around Cables in Confined Spaces
Hioki is pleased to announce the launch of the AC/DC Clamp Meter CM4375 and CM4376. Regular maintenance and management are essential in order to keep electrical equipment operating properly in buildings and manufacturing plants. Measuring instruments known as clamp meters are used to perform such maintenance and management work.
Distribution panels have been shrinking in recent years, with the result that the wires inside them are packed closer together. Less space between adjacent cables makes it harder for workers to do their jobs. The CM4375 and CM4376 feature improved, thinner jaws that can fit into confined spaces where measurement has been impossible in the past.
1. Thinner jaws that fit easily between cables in confined spaces
2. Current rating of 1000 A AC/DC
3. Broad operating temperature range of -25°C to 65°C
4. Extensive measurement functionality: AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, frequency, continuity, resistance, diode, capacitance, temperature, DC power
5. Safety standard compliance: CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V
6. Bluetooth wireless technology for displaying measured values on a smartphone (CM4376)
| || |
Established in 1935, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (TSE: 6866) has grown to become a world leader in providing consistent delivery of test and measuring instruments through advanced design, manufacturing, and sales and services. By offering over 200 main products characterized by safety and quality while meeting an expansive range of applications, we aim to contribute to the efficiency and value of our customers' work in research and development, production and electrical maintenance. HIOKI products and services are available around the world through our extensive network of subsidiaries and distributors. Information about HIOKI is available at www.hioki.com.