- Mizo Hioki begins manufacturing electrical indicating meters in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Mizo Hioki establishes HIOKI Electrical Instrument Works in Meguro-ku, Tokyo.
- Hioki's plant is relocated to Sakaki-machi in Nagano Prefecture after World War II.
- Hioki launches its first tester (the model H Circuit Tester).
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION is incorporated with a capitalization of ¥1.8 million. Mineji Hioki is the first president of the new company.
- The U.S. Air Force (Far East) taps Hioki to manufacture MIL-SPEC multi-testers for use in aircraft maintenance.
- The company's trademark design is finalized.
- The Hioki mission statement is adopted.
- Hioki's electrical indicating meters are certified to bear the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) mark.
- Hioki launches the Clamp Tester CT-300.
- Hioki launches the Insulation Resistance Meter IR-305.
- Hioki launches the Earth Tester ER-309.
- Hioki develops and launches a taut band meter with an internal magnet.
- Hioki launches the Digital HiTester 3201.
- Hioki brand products are launched in the U.S. market.
- Hioki launches the Digital Clamp HiTester 3202.
- Hioki's battery-powered insulation resistance meter and circuit tester are certified to bear the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) mark.
- Hioki develops and launches the industry-leading Clamp on Power HiTester 3131 and 3133, both clamp-type power meters.
- Hioki launches the Yamabiko promotional car and begins a tour to visit end-users nationwide.
- The first issue of Hioki Technical Notes is published.
- Hioki launches the Clamp on Power HiTester 3161.
- Hioki launches the HiTester 3000.
- Hioki develops and launches the industry-leading Memory HiCorder 8801.
- Hioki begins exporting products to China.
- Hioki produces the statue Challenge to Dream as part of events commemorating the 50th anniversary of its founding.
- Hioki receives its first Good Design Award (for the Memory HiCorder 8801 and five other models).
- The Hioki Philosophy is adopted.
- Hioki launches the In-Circuit HiTester 1101.
- Employees hold a tree-planting festival at Hioki Forest Hills, the site of the current Headquarters.
- Forest Hills Scholarship Fund, a special public-interest trust, is launched.
- The Headquarters and main plant are relocated to a newly completed facility at Hioki Forest Hills in Ueda, Nagano Prefecture.
- Hioki stock is listed on Japan's over-the-counter market.
- The Ueda Minami League youth baseball program is launched.
- Hioki receives ISO 9001 certification.
- Hioki Lodge is completed.
HIOKI FOREST PLAZA CORPORATION is established.
- Hioki holds HIOKI Techno Festival '95 as part of events commemorating the 60th anniversary of its founding.
- The first Local Afforestation event is held at Kamishina Elementary School.
- Hioki receives ISO 14001 certification.
- Local subsidiary HIOKI USA CORPORATION is established in the United States.
- HIOKI ENGINEERING SERVICE CORPORATION is established. (Merged with Hioki E.E. Corporation in 2013)
- The joint venture TKK HIOKI is established in Taiwan. (The joint venture was dissolved in 2018.)
- The Singapore Representative Office opens. (Closed when the company was established.)
- The first Hioki Festival is held.
- The Shanghai Representative Office opens. (Closed when the company was established.)
- Hioki is listed with "2nd Section" of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The joint venture HIKING Technology is established in China. (The joint venture was dissolved in 2018.)
- Hioki is listed with "1st Section" of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The Hioki Scholarship and Greening Foundation is established.
- Hioki holds the HIOKI Solution Fair as part of events commemorating the 60th anniversary of its founding.
- The joint venture THT Technology is established in Taiwan. (The joint venture was dissolved in 2018.)
- The Tianjin Representative Office opens.
- Construction of a new plant adjacent to the Headquarters and main plant is completed.
- DKK-TOA Corporation transfers its electronic measuring instruments business to Hioki.
- HiNSTEC CO., LTD. is established. (Merged with Hioki E.E. Corporation in 2011)
- HIOKI (Shanghai) SALES & TRADING CO., LTD., is established in China. (Company name changed to HIOKI (Shanghai) MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. in 2021.)
- Hioki begins supporting the Kenya Vegetation Restoration Project.
- Hioki develops and launches the world's first metallic non-contact voltmeter (Safety HiTester).
- Hioki's main plant is recognized by the Prime Minister of Japan for distinguished service in promoting afforestation during 2009.
- HIOKI INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is established. (The company closed in 2016.)
- HIOKI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is established.
- The South Korea Representative Office opens. (Closed when the company was established.)
- Hioki receives the 2011 Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare Encouragement Award in recognition of its safety and hygiene policies.
- HIOKI KOREA CO., LTD. is established in South Korea.
- Representative office opens in Taiwan. (Closed when the company was established.)
- The Seoul Representative Office opens in Seoul, South Korea. (The company closed in 2014.)
- Construction of the Research Center and the Health & Fitness Center begins.(Construction of the Health & Fitness Center is completed in November.)
- The Clamp on Power Logger PW3365 receives the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Tourism Award in the JECA FAIR 2014 product contest.
- The Safety Voltage Sensor PW9020 receives a 2014 Design for the Future Award (Good Design Special Award).
- Construction of the HIOKI Innovation Center, the company’s new R&D facility, is completed.
- The HIOKI Innovation Fair is held to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the company’s founding.
- The Safety Voltage Sensor PW9020 receives a German Design Award 2016 Special Mention. (The German Design Award is an international design award.)
- Hioki changes the color of its corporate logomark.
- Middle East Representative Office opens in Dubai, UAE.
- HIOKI INDIA ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED is established in India. (Business change and company name changed to HIOKI INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED in 2019.)
- Construction of Hioki Lodge No.2 is completed.
- HIOKI EUROPE GmbH is founded in Germany.
- HIOKI USA CORPORATION's Western Regional Office opens in Torrance, California, U.S.A.
- HIOKI TAIWAN CO.,LTD. is founded in Taiwan.
- PT. HIOKI ELECTRIC INSTRUMENT is founded in Indonesia.
- The Memory HiCorder MR6000 receives an internationally prestigious iF Design Award.
- The Current Probe CT6710, CT6711 instruction manual (Japanese) receives nomination and the "Award for Superior Achievement" in the Industry category at the 2019 Japan Manual Awards.
- The AC/DC Current Sensor CT6877 receives a Selection Award at the JIDA Museum Selection Vol. 21.
- HIOKI USA CORPORATION's head office is relocated to Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- The Memory HiLogger LR8450 and LR8450-01 Quick Start Manual (Japanese) receives a "Manual of the Year 2020" at the 2020 Japan Manual Awards.
- HIOKI (Shanghai) TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. is founded in China.
- Takahiro Okazawa becomes President of HIOKI.
- HIOKI (Shanghai) MEASURING INSTRUMENTS CO., LTD. is founded in China.
- Sakaki Factory is established.
- Hioki made transition to the "Prime Market" of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.