- Mizo Hioki begins manufacturing electrical indicating meters in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Mizo Hioki establishes HIOKI Electrical Instrument Works in Meguro-ku, Tokyo.
- Hioki's plant is relocated to Sakaki-machi in Nagano Prefecture after World War II.
- Hioki launches its first tester (the model H Circuit Tester).
- HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION is incorporated with a capitalization of ¥1.8 million. Mineji Hioki is the first president of the new company.
- The U.S. Air Force (Far East) taps Hioki to manufacture MIL-SPEC multi-testers for use in aircraft maintenance.
- The company's trademark design is finalized.
- The Hioki mission statement is adopted.
- Hioki's electrical indicating meters are certified to bear the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) mark.
- Hioki launches the Clamp Tester CT-300.
- Hioki launches the Insulation Resistance Meter IR-305.
- Hioki launches the Earth Tester ER-309.
- Hioki develops and launches a taut band meter with an internal magnet.
- Hioki launches the Digital HiTester 3201.
- Hioki brand products are launched in the U.S. market.
- Hioki launches the Digital Clamp HiTester 3202.
- Hioki's battery-powered insulation resistance meter and circuit tester are certified to bear the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) mark.
- Hioki develops and launches the industry-leading Clamp on Power HiTester 3131 and 3133, both clamp-type power meters.
- Hioki launches the Yamabiko promotional car and begins a tour to visit end-users nationwide.
- The first issue of Hioki Technical Notes is published.
- Hioki launches the Clamp on Power HiTester 3161.
- Hioki launches the HiTester 3000.
- Hioki develops and launches the industry-leading Memory HiCorder 8801.
- Hioki begins exporting products to China.
- Hioki produces the statue Challenge to Dream as part of events commemorating the 50th anniversary of its founding.
- Hioki receives its first Good Design Award (for the Memory HiCorder 8801 and five other models).
- The Hioki Philosophy is adopted.
- Hioki launches the In-Circuit HiTester 1101.
- Employees hold a tree-planting festival at Hioki Forest Hills, the site of the current Headquarters.
- Forest Hills Scholarship Fund, a special public-interest trust, is launched.
- The Headquarters and main plant are relocated to a newly completed facility at Hioki Forest Hills in Ueda, Nagano Prefecture.
- Hioki stock is listed on Japan's over-the-counter market (currently JASDAQ).
- The Ueda Minami League youth baseball program is launched.
- Hioki receives ISO 9001 certification.
- Hioki Lodge is completed.
HIOKI FOREST PLAZA CORPORATION is established.
- Hioki holds HIOKI Techno Festival '95 as part of events commemorating the 60th anniversary of its founding.
- The first Local Afforestation event is held at Kamishina Elementary School.
- Hioki receives ISO 14001 certification.
- Local subsidiary HIOKI USA CORPORATION is established in the United States.
- HIOKI ENGINEERING SERVICE CORPORATION is established. (Merged with Hioki E.E. Corporation in 2013)
- The joint venture TKK HIOKI is established in Taiwan. (The joint venture was dissolved in 2018.)
- The Singapore Representative Office opens. (Closed when the company was established.)
- The first Hioki Festival is held.
- The Shanghai Representative Office opens. (Closed when the company was established.)
- Hioki is listed on Section 2 of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The joint venture HIKING Technology is established in China. (The joint venture was dissolved in 2018.)
- Hioki is listed on Section 1 of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The Hioki Scholarship and Greening Foundation is established.
- Hioki holds the HIOKI Solution Fair as part of events commemorating the 60th anniversary of its founding.
- The joint venture THT Technology is established in Taiwan. (The joint venture was dissolved in 2018.)
- The Tianjin Representative Office opens.
- Construction of a new plant adjacent to the Headquarters and main plant is completed.
- DKK-TOA Corporation transfers its electronic measuring instruments business to Hioki.
- HiNSTEC CO., LTD. is established. (Merged with Hioki E.E. Corporation in 2011)
- HIOKI (Shanghai) SALES & TRADING CO., LTD., is established in China. (Company name changed to HIOKI (Shanghai) MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. in 2021.)
- Hioki begins supporting the Kenya Vegetation Restoration Project.
- Hioki develops and launches the world's first metallic non-contact voltmeter (Safety HiTester).
- Hioki's main plant is recognized by the Prime Minister of Japan for distinguished service in promoting afforestation during 2009.
- HIOKI INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is established. (The company closed in 2016.)
- HIOKI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is established.
- The South Korea Representative Office opens. (Closed when the company was established.)
- Hioki receives the 2011 Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare Encouragement Award in recognition of its safety and hygiene policies.
- HIOKI KOREA CO., LTD. is established in South Korea.
- Representative office opens in Taiwan. (Closed when the company was established.)
- The Seoul Representative Office opens in Seoul, South Korea. (The company closed in 2014.)
- Construction of the Research Center and the Health & Fitness Center begins.(Construction of the Health & Fitness Center is completed in November.)
- The Clamp on Power Logger PW3365 receives the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Tourism Award in the JECA FAIR 2014 product contest.
- The Safety Voltage Sensor PW9020 receives a 2014 Design for the Future Award (Good Design Special Award).
- Construction of the HIOKI Innovation Center, the company’s new R&D facility, is completed.
- The HIOKI Innovation Fair is held to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the company’s founding.
- The Safety Voltage Sensor PW9020 receives a German Design Award 2016 Special Mention. (The German Design Award is an international design award.)
- Hioki changes the color of its corporate logomark.
- Middle East Representative Office opens in Dubai, UAE.
- HIOKI INDIA ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED is established in India. (Business change and company name changed to HIOKI INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED in 2019.)
- Construction of Hioki Lodge No.2 is completed.
- HIOKI EUROPE GmbH is founded in Germany.
- HIOKI USA CORPORATION's Western Regional Office opens in Torrance, California, U.S.A.
- HIOKI TAIWAN CO.,LTD. is founded in Taiwan.
- PT. HIOKI ELECTRIC INSTRUMENT is founded in Indonesia.
- The Memory HiCorder MR6000 receives an internationally prestigious iF Design Award.
- The Current Probe CT6710 and Current Probe CT6711 user manuals receive the Excellence Award and the Manual of the Year Award in the industry category at the 2019 Japan Manual Awards.
- The AC/DC Current Sensor CT6877 receives a Selection Award at the JIDA Museum Selection Vol. 21.
- HIOKI USA CORPORATION's head office is relocated to Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- The Memory HiLogger LR8450 and LR8450-01 Quick Start Manual (Japanese) receives a "Manual of the Year 2020" at the 2020 Japan Manual Awards.
- HIOKI (Shanghai) TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. is founded in China.
- Takahiro Okazawa becomes President of HIOKI.