Explore how we’re working to develop together with all stakeholders.
Basic Sustainability Policy
The Hioki Group will contribute to the realization of a sustainable society through business activities based on the principles of “Respect for Humanity” and “Contribution to Society.”
- The Hioki Group will contribute to the security and development of society by promoting customers’ safe and efficient use of energy through electrical measurement.
- We will build relationships of trust with all stakeholders through active communication.
- As a member of society, we will engage in activities that contribute to the development of society and preservation of the environment.
Hioki Sustainability Declaration
We will continue efforts to decarbonize our business based on the following targets:
- Achieve carbon neutrality in Scope 1 and Scope 2 by 2025
(90th anniversary of founding)
- Achieve Scope 3 carbon neutrality by 2035
- NoteThe policy for Scope 3 emissions is to achieve the 2035 target without resorting to carbon emissions trading to the extent possible.
- NoteScope 1: Direct emissions of greenhouse gases by businesses themselves (fuel combustion, industrial processes).
Scope 2: Indirect emissions from the use of electricity, heat and steam supplied by other companies.
Scope 3: Indirect emissions other than Scope 1 and Scope 2 (emissions of other companies related to the company's activities).