Explore how we’re working to develop together with all stakeholders.
Basic Sustainability Policy
The Hioki Group will contribute to the realization of a sustainable society through its business based on the principles of "respect for humanity" and "contribution to society.
- The Hioki Group will contribute to the security and development of society by promoting the safe and effective use of energy by customers through electrical measurement.
- We will build a relationship of trust with all stakeholders through active communication.
- As a member of society, we will engage in activities that contribute to the development of society and environmental preservation.
Hioki Sustainability Declaration
We will continue our efforts to decarbonize our business based on the following targets.
- 2025 (90th anniversary of founding)
Achieve carbon neutrality in Scope 1 and Scope 2.
- 2035 (100th anniversary)
Achieve carbon neutrality in Scope 3.
- NoteFor Scope 3, we aim to achieve carbon offset without relying on emissions trading as much as possible to achieve the goal by 2035.
- NoteScope 1: Direct emissions of greenhouse gases by businesses themselves (fuel combustion, industrial processes).
Scope 2: Indirect emissions from the use of electricity, heat and steam supplied by other companies.
Scope 3: Indirect emissions other than Scope 1 and Scope 2 (emissions of other companies related to the company's activities).