Comprehensive Evaluation of Inverter Motors
Save R&D time and resources by measuring the voltage, torque, rotation, frequency, slip, motor output and electric angle required for motor analysis all with a single power analyzer.
Using the PW3390, you can measure all necessary data for inverter motor analysis simultaneously and collect data and evaluate characteristics at the industry's fastest speed of 50 ms. A-phase and Z-phase pulse inputs for an incremental encoder are built-in to detect and measure the home position of a motor more accurately and simply so that the electric angle that is important for motor analysis can be identified more accurately. Furthermore, analyze 0.5 Hz to 5 kHz harmonics without using an external clock for added convenience and accuracy.
Learn more about the PW3390 Power Analyzer.
Related Products List
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6846-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6845-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6843-05
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6862-05
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6863-05
- CLAMP ON SENSOR 9272-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6844-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6841-05
- POWER ANALYZER PW3390
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR 9709
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR 9709-05
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6865-05