Evaluation of Input and Output Characteristics of Power Conditioners
One power analyzer can perform completely synchronized measurement of input and output characteristics of power conditioners.
- The 3390 Power Analyzer can simultaneously display up to 32 items, including DC/AC voltage/current, voltage ripple factor, power, amount of power energy, power factor, voltage/current distortion factors, frequency, amount of power energy sold and purchased, voltage imbalance rate, and efficiency.
- Also display voltage/current waveforms.
■How to use
- Select the appropriate current sensor according to the type and level of electrical current.
- AC/DC Clamp-on current sensor : 9277(20A), 9278(200A), 9279(500A)
- AC/DC Feed-through current sensor : CT6862(50A), CT6863(200A), 9709(500A), CT6865(1000A)
- AC Clamp-on current sensor : 9272-10(20/200A)
- Set the integration mode according to the AC and DC.
This setting automatically changes the display of the ripple factor and total harmonic distortion factor.
- DC mode : Ripple factor (input and internal measurement channel)
- RMS mode: Total harmonic distortion factor (output measurement channel)
- Configure the settings for efficiency measurement and loss measurement of the power conditioner.
- Pin : Power on the input measurement channel
- Pout: Power on the output measurement channel
Related Products List
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6845-05
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6862-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6846-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6844-05
- AC/DC CURRENT PROBE CT6841-05
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6863-05
- CLAMP ON SENSOR 9272-05
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR 9709
- POWER ANALYZER 3390-10
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6865-05
- POWER ANALYZER 3390
- AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR 9709-05