Full-wave rectified waveform (half-wave rectified waveform) Measurement (Tester, Clamp Meter)

QIs there a tester or clamp meter that can measure voltage and current in full-wave rectifier circuit and half-wave rectifier circuit? Also, can it be measured with a card tester?


In full-wave and half-wave rectifier circuits, AC and DC components are mixed, so a measuring instrument capable of "DC + AC" measurement is suitable. Card HiTesters are not capable of AC+DC measurement.

Products that can be measured:
- Digital Multimeters, Testers
Digital Multimeter DT4281, Digital Multimeter DT4282, Digital Multimeter DT4261

- Clamp Meter:
AC/DC Clamp Meter CM4371-50, AC/DC Clamp Meter CM4373-50, AC/DC Clamp Meter CM4375-50

Related Products