AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6876A
Supports Current Measurement of Inverters with High Current and High Speed
Hioki's pass-through type AC/DC current sensors can be connected directly to Hioki Power Analyzers and Memory HiCorders. Also, it can be connected to Power Meters, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, etc. by using an optional sensor unit.
The CT6876A has a frequency bandwidth of DC to 1.5 MHz (Model CT6876A-1 is DC to 1.2 MHz) and a rated current of 1000 A. It is used for R&D, quality evaluation, manufacturing, and maintenance in markets such as wireless charging systems, inverter motors for industrial equipment, power conditioners for PV, and quick charging facilities for EVs.
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- Combined accuracy with HIOKI power analyzer PW8001, PW6001 and PW3390 is specified. For details of combined accuracy, refer to the instruction manual.
- The ideal current sensor for measuring large 1000 A currents in EV, HEV, and PHEV
- Strengthened shield improves noise resistance to accurately measure current buried in noise
- Flat frequency characteristics and CMRR performance to achieve high accuracy measurement
- More enhanced environmental resistance performance than ever before with operating temperature range of -40 to 85°C
- Good frequency characteristics over wide band of DC to 1.5 MHz (amplitude) and DC to 1 MHz (phase)
- Ideal for advanced fields such as photovoltaics and fuel cells to evaluate the charge / discharge of batteries and secondary side of inverters
- Connect with oscilloscopes or Hioki Memory HiCorders (using SENSOR UNIT) to monitor waveforms
Model No. (Order Code)
|CT6876A||Cable length: 3 m (9.84 ft.)|
|CT6876A-1||Cable length: 10 m (32.81 ft.)|
Unparalleled technology driving the evolution of current measurement
High-accuracy sensors uses the "zero flux method (flux gate detection type)." High-frequency currents are detected with the winding (CT method), and DC to low frequency currents are detected using a "flux gate."
Wide frequency band
The CT6876A has a frequency bandwidth of DC to 1.5 MHz (Model CT6876A-1 is DC to 1.2 MHz), which is top-class for a 1000 A rated pass-through sensor. In combination with the Power Analyzer PW8001, high frequency and low power factor power can be measured accurately.
Automatic detection capability for even greater convenience
|Rated current||1000 A AC/DC|
|Max. allowable input||Within the derating range, up to ±1800 Apeak (design value) allowed at 40°C or less for 20 ms or less|
|Frequency bandwidth||Amplitude: DC to 1.5 MHz (CT6876A), DC to 1.2 MHz (CT6876A-1)
Phase: DC to 1 MHz
|Basic accuracy||(DC, 45 Hz ≤ f ≤ 66 Hz) Amplitude: ±0.04 % rdg. ±0.008 % f.s., Phase: ±0.08°|
|Output voltage rate||2 mV / A rated (This device outputs AC+DC voltage via the Sensor Unit)|
|Max. rated voltage to earth||1000 V AC/DC (50/60 Hz, CAT III )|
|Core diameter||φ 36 mm (1.42 in)|
|Operating temperature, humidity||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F), 80% RH or less (with no condensation)|
|Power supply||Power suppled via the Power Analyzer PW8001, PW6001, PW3390, Sensor Unit CT9555, CT9556, CT9557, or 3CH CURRENT UNIT U8977|
|Max. rated power||7.5 VA max. (at 1000 A/55 Hz)|
|Dimensions and mass||160 mm (6.30 in)W × 112 mm (4.41 in)H × 50 mm (1.97 in)D, CT6876A: 970 g (34.2 oz), cable length 3 m (9.84 ft), CT6876A-1: 1300 g (45.9 oz), cable length 10 m (32.81 ft)|
|Included accessories||Instruction Manual ×1, Mark bands ×6, Operating Precautions ×1|
PW8001, PW6001, PW3390
|Attention (Requires CT9901)
CT ratio 2
|Attention (Requires CT9901)
CT ratio 2
|Attention (Requires the 9318, CT9901) CT ratio 2|
External power supply, Connection cord (5)
Compatible products PW3335, PW3336, PW3337, MR6000, MR8847A, MR8827, MR8740T, MR8740, MR8741, MR8870, MR8880, MR8875
Conversion/Extension cables (2)
The CT9902 connects up to 2 cables in series