PULSE GENERATOR UNIT MR8791
Pulse Generator Input Module for Control Simulation Testing
The Pulse Generator Unit MR8791 is a plug-and-play module for Hioki Memory HiCorders to conduct control simulation testing of control boards on equipment such as engine, airbags, brake systems, and power steering.
- Output pulse waves, pattern waves up to 8 channels per unit (output signals of TTL level, or open-collector)
- For limited models only (Cannot be used for 8847, MR8847-01, MR8847-02, MR8847-03)
- Isolated between unit and output (Not isolated between each channel [common ground])
Model No. (Order Code)
|MR8791||For the MR8847A and similar products|
|Output terminal||Number of channels: 8, Connector: D-sub, half-pitch, 50-pin
Max. rated voltage to ground: 30 V rms AC or 60 V DC (between unit and output channels)
Logic output/Open collector output
|Output mode 1||Pattern output: Read frequency: 0 Hz to 120 kHz, 2048 logic patterns
Pulse output: Frequency 0 Hz to 20 kHz, Duty 0.1% to 99.9%
|Output mode 2||Logic output: Output voltage level: 0 V to 5 V
(H level: 3.8 V or more, L level: 0.8 V or less)
Open collector output: Absolute maximum rated voltage for collector/emitter: 50 V
Overcurrent protection: 100 mA
|Dimensions and mass||106 mm (4.17 in) W × 19.8 mm (0.78 in) H × 196.5 mm (7.74 in) D, 230 g (8.1 oz)|
Output cable (0)
* Please contact your local HIOKI distributor for connectors that support Model MR8791.
Use with these Products (4)
*Cannot use with 8847 or MR8847
* Main products are listed below. For more information, please see each product page.