PULSE GENERATOR UNIT MR8791
Pulse Generator Input Module for Control Simulation Testing
The Pulse Generator Unit MR8791 is a plug-and-play module for Hioki Memory HiCorders to conduct control simulation testing of control boards on equipment such as engine, airbags, brake systems, and power steering.
- Output pulse waves, pattern waves up to 8 channels per unit (output signals of TTL level, or open-collector)
- For limited models only (Cannot be used for 8847, MR8847-01, MR8847-02, MR8847-03)
- Isolated between unit and output (Not isolated between each channel [common ground])
Model No. (Order Code)
|MR8791||For the MR8847A and similar products|
Use with Hioki Memory HiCorders. Output cords are not included. Please purchase them separately.
List of Available Memory HiCorders
Please refer to the table here for the types of input units that can be used for each Memory HiCorder.
Accuracy guaranteed: 1 year
|Output terminal||Number of channels: 8, Connector: D-sub, half-pitch, 50-pin
Max. rated voltage to ground: 30 V rms AC or 60 V DC (between unit and output channels)
Logic output/Open collector output
|Output mode 1||Pattern output: Read frequency: 0 Hz to 120 kHz, 2048 logic patterns
Pulse output: Frequency 0 Hz to 20 kHz, Duty 0.1% to 99.9%
|Output mode 2||Logic output: Output voltage level: 0 V to 5 V
(H level: 3.8 V or more, L level: 0.8 V or less)
Open collector output: Absolute maximum rated voltage for collector/emitter: 50 V
Overcurrent protection: 100 mA
|Dimensions and mass||106 mm (4.17 in) W × 19.8 mm (0.78 in) H × 196.5 mm (7.74 in) D, 230 g (8.1 oz)|
Output cable (0)
* Please contact your local HIOKI distributor for connectors that support Model MR8791.
Use with these Products (4)
*Cannot use with 8847 or MR8847
* Main products are listed below. For more information, please see each product page.