[LIB Electrode Slurry Analysis] Conditions of Slurry Mixing
QHow does the Slurry Analytical System visualize slurry mixture information?
The software expresses the relationship between conductive material network formation and dispersion in the slurry being analyzed along two axes: the network’s degree of development and its uniformity.
How the network’s degree of development and uniformity are affected by mixture conditions:
- 1. If the mixture exhibits agglomeration, both the extent of development and uniformity will decrease.
- 2. If the network structure and agglomeration are mixed, the extent of development will be high, but uniformity will be low.
- 3. If the slurry exhibits dispersion, the degree of development will be low, but the uniformity will be high.
- 4. If the slurry exhibits network formation, the degree of development and uniformity will both be high.
- Principles of LIB Electrode Slurry Analysis: Slurry Analytical System