WIRELESS STRAIN UNIT LR8534
Wireless, strain measurement with 1 ms sampling
- 5 channels, for strain measurement
- Wireless connection between LR8450-01 and measurement module, 30 m range
- Sampling rate of up to 1 ms with 5 channels
- Direct input of strain gages and strain gage transducers
Model No. (Order Code)
|LR8534||For the LR8450-01|
• LR8534 cannot perform measurement by itself. Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 is required separately. • By attaching the Z3230 Wireless LAN Adapter (accessory), LR8534 can be wirelessly connected to the Memory HiLogger LR8450-01. • The LR8450-01 and wireless modules emit radio waves. Use of radio waves is subject to licensing requirements in certain countries. Using them in a country or region other than those indicated may violate the law and may result in legal penalties. • For the latest information about countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported, see the "Specifications."
Accuracy guaranteed: 1 year
|Connectable instrument||Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 (Wireless LAN model)|
|Connect wirelessly via Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 (included)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Communication range: 30 m (line of sight)
Encryption function: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
Available number of channels: 1 to 11
|4 M word (volatile memory)
Saves data in the event of a communications error. Data is resent when communications are restored.
|-20°C to 55°C, 80% RH (no condensation)
(Charging temperature range: 5°C to 35°C)
|-20°C to 60°C, 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Vibration resistance||JIS D 1601:1995 5.3(1), Class 1A (passenger vehicle) equivalent|
|LED display||Wireless connection, measurement status, error status, AC adapter/external power, battery power, charge status|
|Automatic connection function||Available|
|Included accessories||Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 × 1, Instruction manual × 1, AC Adapter Z1008 × 1, mounting plate × 1, M3×4 screw × 2 (for use with mounting plate), wiring confirmation label × 1|
|Number of input
|5 ch (Able to set voltage or strain for each channel)|
|Input terminals||Push-button type terminal block (5 terminals per channel), outfitted with terminal block cover
Set DIP switches according to measurement target.
Strain: Strain gage
1-gage method (2-wire setup), 1-gage method (3-wire setup), 2-gage method (adjacent sides), 4-gage method
Strain gauge transducer
|Input type||Balanced differential input, Simultaneous sampling of all channels
Countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported (LR8534)See specifications on the Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 page.
AC Adapter Z1008 and Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 are accessories.
Connectable instruments (1)
LR8534 cannot perform measurement by itself. Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 is required separately.