POWER ANALYZER PW6001
DC, 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz, 3-phase 4-wire, High Precision Power Analyzer for Motor and Inverter Efficiency Analysis
- Exclusive current sensor phase shift function lets you maintain accuracy even in high frequency, low power factor applications
- Basic accuracy of ±0.02% (*2) for power measurement
- High noise resistance and stability (80 dB/100 kHz CMRR, ±0.01%/°C temperature characteristics)
- Accurate measurement even when the load is characterized by large fluctuations; TrueHD 18-bit resolution
- 10 ms data refresh while maintaining maximum accuracy (*3)
- DC accuracy of ±0.07%, which is key for stable, accurate efficiency measurement
- Wide frequency bandwidth of DC, or 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz
- Achieve true frequency analysis with high-speed 5MS/s sampling (18 bit)
- Synchronize 2 units for up to 12 channels (*4) in real time
- Special triggers to enable waveform analysis and motor analysis without the need for an oscilloscope
- Wideband harmonic analysis up to the 100th order with a 1.5 MHz band
- Send measured values to Hioki data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products).
- Earning Japan Calibration Service System (JCSS) Certification for DC Power Measurement. (*5)
- *1:When synchronizing two 6-channel models connected via optical link.
- *2:PW6001 accuracy only. Instrument delivers accuracy of ±0.07% even after the current sensor accuracy has been added.
- *3:Using a specially designed IC to make all measurements independently while performing simultaneous calculations.
- *4:Two 6-channel models can be connected with an optical connection cable
- *5: JCSS is standard that is satisfy the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 international standard.
Model No. (Order Code)
|PW6001-11||1ch, motor analysis, D/A output|
|PW6001-12||2ch, motor analysis, D/A output|
|PW6001-13||3ch, motor analysis, D/A output|
|PW6001-14||4ch, motor analysis, D/A output|
|PW6001-15||5ch, motor analysis, D/A output|
|PW6001-16||6ch, motor analysis, D/A output|
|Measurement line type||Single-phase 2-wire, single-phase 3-wire, three-phase 3-wire, three-phase 4-wire|
|Number of input channels||Max. 6 channels; each input unit provides 1 channel for simultaneous voltage and current input
(Voltage measurement unit: Photoisolated input, resistance voltage divider, Current measurement unit: Isolated input from current sensor)
|Measurement items||Voltage (U), current (I), active power (P), apparent power (S), reactive power (Q), power factor (λ), phase angle (φ), frequency (f), efficiency (η), loss (Loss), voltage ripple factor (Urf), current ripple factor (Irf), current integration (Ih), power integration (WP), voltage peak (Upk), current peak (Ipk)|
|Harmonic measurement: Harmonic active power, select calculation order
from 2nd order to 100th order
|Waveform recording: Voltage and current waveforms/ Motor pulse: Always 5 MS/s
Motor waveforms: Always 50 kS/s, 16 bits
Recording capacity: 1 Mword × ((voltage + current) × number of channels + motor
|Motor analysis (PW6001-11 to -16 only): Voltage, Torque, Rotation, Frequency, Slip, or Motor output|
|Measurement range||Voltage range: 6 to 1500 V, 8 ranges
Current range (Probe 1) : 400 mA to 1 kA (depends on current sensor)
Current range (Probe 2) : 100 mA to 50 kA (depends on current sensor)
Power range: 2.40000W to 4.50000MW (depends on combination of voltage and current range)
Frequency range: 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz
|Basic accuracy||Voltage: ±0.02 % rdg. ±0.02 % f.s.
Current: ±0.02 % rdg. ±0.02 % f.s.
Active power: ±0.02 % rdg. ±0.03 % f.s.
|Synchronization frequency range||Power measurement: 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz
Harmonic measurement: 45 Hz to 66 Hz (IEC standard mode), 0.1 Hz to 300 kHz (Wideband mode)
|Frequency band||DC, 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz|
|Data update rate||Power measurement: 10 ms/ 50 ms/ 200 ms
Harmonic measurement: 200 ms (IEC standard mode), 50 ms (Wideband mode
|Data save interval||OFF, 10 msec to 500 msec, 1 sec to 30 sec, 1 minute to 60 minutes
User-selected from all measured values, including harmonic measured values,
Specified measured values can be saved in internal memory or USB flash drive
|External interfaces||USB (memory), LAN, GP-IB, RS-232C (for communication/LR8410 link), External control ,Synchronization control|
|Logger connectivity||Sends measured values wirelessly to logger by using a Bluetooth® wireless technology serial conversion adapter. (Supported devices: Hioki LR8410 Link-compatible loggers), Ver. 2.0 and later|
|Power supply||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 200 VA max|
|Dimensions and mass||430 mm (16.93 in)W × 177 mm (6.97 in)H × 450 mm (17.72 in)D, 14 kg (49.4 oz) (PW6001-16)|
|Included accessories||Instruction Manual ×1, Power cord ×1, D-sub connector × 1 (PW6001-1x only)|
Direct Current Input (1)
To connect to the Hioki ME15W (12 pin) terminal
Up to 200 A (High precision) (7)
To connect to the Probe1 input terminal (Hioki ME15W terminal)
Up to 500 A (High precision) (6)
To connect to the Probe1 input terminal (HIOKI ME15W terminal)
Up to 2000 A (High precision) (5)
To connect to the Probe1 input terminal (Hioki ME15W terminal)
PL23 (10 pin) - ME15W (12 pin) conversion (1)
When using a PL23 terminal sensor without “-05” in the model number, Conversion Cable CT9900 must be used to connect to ME15W terminal.
When using the CT6865 and CT6846 (without “-05”), connection via the CT9900 and manual settings are required on the main device.
Up to 8000 A (High precision) (5)
Aggregate and measure large currents in multi-cable circuits
Use multiple AC/DC Current Sensor CT6877A units with the Sensor Unit CT9557 to measure currents of up to 8000 A in multi-cable circuits. Requires 1 connection cable to connect the PW6001/PW3390 to the CT9557.
Up to 5 A (High speed) (2)
Up to 30 A (High speed) (2)
Up to 500 A (High speed) (2)
Voltage measurement (8)
Connection Options (9)
9444 for external control interface, L9217 for motor signal input
Other options (0)
The following made-to-order items are also available. Please contact your authorized Hioki distributor or reseller for more information.
• Carrying case (hard trunk, with casters)
• D/A output cable, D-sub 25-pin-BNC (male), 20 ch conversion
• Bluetooth® serial converter adapter cable 1 m (3.28 ft)
• Rackmount fittings (EIA, JIS)
• Optical connection cable, Max. 500 m (1640.55 ft) length
• PW9100 5 A rating version
• 2000A pull-through type sensor