Version Upgrade for SM7110, SM7120
Main V1.11、Sub V2.03 / Main V2.11、Sub V3.02 Nov 24, 2022
- If you are unable to download software, please check the following:
- Please register a my HIOKI account and then use it to log in to the my HIOKI service.
- Product firmware (product upgrades) and computer application software can only be downloaded for products you have registered on the my HIOKI service.
○ Latest software is posted. Keep the instruction manual up-to-date.
○ Do not perform the following operations during the upgrade. Repair is required.
・ Turn off the main unit.
・ Unplug the USB cable.
・"SM7110_SM7120_VerUP_V1.11_EN.zip" file upgrades the Main CPU version to V1.11 and Sub CPU version to V2.03. (SM7110 and SM7120 only)
・"SM7110_SM7120_VerUP_V2.11_EN.zip" file upgrades the Main CPU version to V2.11 and Sub CPU version to V3.02. (SM7110 and SM7120 only)
・If Main( or Sub) CPU version of equipment is same as the file version, there is no need to upgrade Main(or Sub) CPU.
・There is no initialization of equipment configuration due to version upgrade.
Also, repeated calibration or inspection due to the upgrade are not required.
Applicable products for the update
Version upgrade file is depend on Main CPU version of equipment.
Before version upgrade, please check the version of equipment.
・For SM7110 and SM7120 having "Main V1.00 to V1.06"
Upgrade equipment with "SM7110_SM7120_VerUP_V1.11_EN.zip" file.
Do not upgrade with "SM7110_SM7120_VerUP_V2.11_EN.zip" file.
・For SM7110 and SM7120 having "Main V2.00 to V2.02"
Upgrade equipment with "SM7110_SM7120_VerUP_V2.11_EN.zip" file.
Do not upgrade with "SM7110_SM7120_VerUP_V1.11_EN.zip" file.
Version Upgrade History
For SM7110 and SM7120 having "Main V1.00 to V1.06"
Main CPU V1.11、Sub CPU V2.03（November 2022）
・Added sweep function.
For SM7110 and SM7120 having "Main V2.00 to V2.02"
Main CPU V2.11、Sub CPU V3.02（November 2022）
・Added sweep function
Main CPU V2.02, Sub CPU V3.02 (February 2022)
・Fixed a bug that could have been misjudged during contact check.