CLAMP ON POWER LOGGER PW3360-20 PW3360-21
V3.21 Jul 10, 2019
- If you are unable to download software, please check the following:
- Please register a my HIOKI account and then use it to log in to the my HIOKI service.
- Product firmware (product upgrades) and computer application software can only be downloaded for products you have registered on the my HIOKI service.
|Procedure on how to update the firmware (PW3360Vup.pdf)|
Version upgrade should be conducted by a qualified technician familiar with the functions and operations of model PW3360.
If you are uncertain as to how to proceed, please contact your local Hioki distributor for assistance.
・All software provided here is freeware and the best version currently available.
・If the problems or errors during this download and install lead to malfunction, please contact your dealer or Hioki representative.
・The ownership, intellectual right and all other associated rights relating to the software provided here belong to Hioki E.E. Corporation.
If you have read and understand the information above and wish to proceed then please download the designated files.
As for version upgrade procedure, please download ”Procedure on how to update the firmware” which describes the preparation and procedure for upgrading firmware after downloading the files.
Precaution when updating firmware:
・To conduct the version update, a SD card is required.
・During the version upgrade process, don’t turn off the power to the PW3360 or remove the SD card from the slot. Turning power off will result in failure to upgrade the PW3360 and the instrument must be returned to the Hioki factory for repair.
Firmware for the Model PW3360
The current newest firmware versions are shown below. A version update is highly recommended if you are running older firmware.
・Firmware Version : V3.21
Before you proceed
・Check the version number by accessing the SYS 2 page on model PW3360.
Version Upgrade History
V3.21 (July 2019) Newest Version
1. When connecting via FTP, the PW3360 folder may not be displayed on the computer.
V3.20 (October 2018)
1. Compatibility to GENNECT Cross for Windows.
2. Added the FTP Server function.
3. Added Korean language support.
1. Amended some incorrectly displayed text in languages other than English and Japanese.
V3.10 (December 2017)
1. Corrected spelling mistakes and scrambled text found in the German, Italian, French and Spanish displays.
1. When using repeat recording and the START key is pressed after the recording start time has passed, recording will start right at the beginning of the next interval.
V3.00 (November 2016)
1. It is now possible to select the following display languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, and Turkish.
2. The corporate logo displayed on the screen has been replaced with the newly designed one.
1. Attempting to switch the screen to another on the SET 1/8 screen while the connection selecting screen remained displayed and then to move the cursor caused an erroneous display.
V2.12 (July 2015)
1. If the save interval was set to 20 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes, average values of measured values obtained during the periods set as the save interval were incorrect.
Fixed bugs (PW3360-21 only)
1. The instrument may have hung up
if invalid values that were not considered as measured values were included in THD values selected between the display parameters listed below during recordings under the following settings:
・Display type: Trend graph
・Display parameter: U-THD or I-THD
・Horizontal axis zoom factor: 1/2, 1/5, or 1/10
V2.11 (June 2014)
Fixed bugs (PW3360-20 only):
1. In the Wiring Check "WIR CHK" and Quick Set "SET 6/8" screens, when the "Phase Angle" dialog window is open, the value for phase angle is displayed as "0.00".
V2.10 (June 2014)
Fixed bugs (PW3360-20 only):
1. While waveforms are being displayed, even when F1 (SCREEN) is selected to view the trend graph, the trend graph screen is not displayed. The screen changes when using the MEASUREMENT key.
2. When selecting the ”fundamental wave calculation” as the method for calculating PF/Q/S, average value for the displacement power factor (DPF1/DPF2/DPF3/DPF) remains at 0.0000. This is reflected in the saved CSV data file, trend graph screen, and data captured via data transfer.
1. 50A and 100A have been added to the ranges for the CT9667-500A sensor selection so that users can now choose from 50A, 100A or 500A. (also available via PC commands)
2. 500A and 1kA have been added to the ranges for the CT9667-5kA sensor selection so that users can now choose from 500A, 1kA or 5kA. (also available via PC commands)
3. The user of a timer has been added to the Stop Recording methods. (also available via PC commands)
4. Repeat as been added to the Start/Stop Recording methods. (also available via PC commands)
5. The following functions have been added to the Trend Graph display (also available via PC commands):
・While in HOLD position, the ability to change the trend graph display parameter for the cursor indication is now available
・Ability to select the zoom ratio of the vertical axis
・Ability to select the zoom ratio of the horizontal axis (time)
・Ability to select the polarity (+, -) or total (plus/minus) for the active power
・Ability to select the voltage and current THD (P3360-21 only)
6. While displaying the demand graph and in HOLD position, the ability to change the demand display parameter for the cursor indication is now available. (also available via PC commands)
V2.01 (June 2013)
1. Added demand and trend (time series) graphs to measurement functions. (also available via PC commands)
2. Added energy cost to the measurement, settings and save functions. (also available via PC commands)
3. Added Chinese to list of displayable languages. (also available via PC commands)
4. Added the ability to save waveform files to the settings and save functions. (also available via PC commands)
5. If the recording interval is set at 1 minute or longer, the data file can be downloaded using PC commands.
6. When the wiring is connected to current only, pulse data is now added to the saved measurement file.
1. Even if there is a power interruption during measurement and recording, after power resumes, rather than creating a new data folder, a new file (with sequential numbering) will be created in the same folder.
2. The default settings in Models 3360-20 and PW3360-30 for the following items will be
Phase name: ABC
V1.51 (March 2013)
1. When setting the CT ratio in 3P3W3M wiring, the CT ratio was not properly reflected for the current channel 3, affecting the power and power factor values.This bug has been resolved.
2. After setting the CT ratio in 1P3W, 1P3W1U, 3P3W2M, 3P3W3M, or 3P4W wiring, and then subsequently changing the wiring to 1P2Wx2, 1P2Wx3, 1P3W+I, 1P3W1U+I, 3P3W2M+I, Ix2, or Ix3, the CT ratio setting does not correspond with the measured value for the 2nd and 3rd circuit and +I. This bug has been resolved.
V1.50 (February 2013)
1. The user can now switch the display language to English.
2. The screen displayed prior to powering off the instrument is saved so that it displays upon restart.
3. Non-proprietary formatted SD cards can now be formatted in the PW3360.
V1.01 (December 2012)