DIGITAL MULTIMETER DT4224
Pocket DMM that Prevents False Circuit Breaker Trips using Proprietary Technology
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consists of a diverse array of meters ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The Hioki DT4224 is a pocket-sized digital multimeter featuring an innovative circuit-breaker false trip prevention function to enhance testing safety, capacitance and diode testing functions, ideal for all general electrical jobs.
CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
- Achieving a high level of safety in a compact body and lightweight design
- Circuit breaker false trip prevention function helps avoid accidents resulting from breakers that mistakenly trip due to incorrect input
- More convenient function: Resistance, Capacitance measurement and diode testing (DT4224)
- Robust design capable of withstanding a drop from a height of 1 m
- Test leads conveniently wrap around the back
- ±0.5% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
- Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
- Broad -10°C (14°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range
- Display backlight
Model No. (Order Code)
|DT4224||With C/R measurement, for general use|
|DC Voltage range||600.0 mV to 600.0 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 600.0 V, 3 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz - 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 - 500 Hz : ±1.0 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|Resistance range||600.0 Ω to 60.00 MΩ, 6 ranges
Basic accuracy: ±0.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
|Capacitance range||1.000 μF to 10.00 mF, 5 ranges,
Basic accuracy: ±1.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
|Frequency range||AC V measurement: 99.99 Hz (5 Hz or more) to 9.999 kHz, 3 ranges
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±2 dgt.
|Continuity check||Continuity threshold [ON]: 25 Ω or less (buzzer sound), [OFF]: 245 Ω or more Response time: 0.5 ms or more|
|Diode test||Open terminal voltage: 2.5 V or less, Testing current 0.5 mA or less,
Threshold of forward voltage: 0.15 V to 1.5 V
|Other functions||Circuit-breaker false trip prevention function, filter function, display value hold, relative value display, auto-power save|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s )|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×1, Continuous use: 35 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||72 mm (2.83 in)W × 149 mm (5.87 in)H× 38 mm (1.50 in)D,190 g (6.7 oz) (including batteries and holster)|
|Included accessories||Test lead DT4911 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×1|
Test lead (1)
DT4911 is a bundled accessory
Options for the Test lead (2)
Attach DT4911 with the cap removed.