AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6904
Delivering High Accuracy Performance Over a Measurement Band 40 Times Broader than Legacy Models
To Be Upgraded
Hioki pull-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power analyzers, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6904 is a DC to 4 MHz/500A (up to 800 A special order available) sensor, ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
The sensor uses flux gate detection within the zero flux method to deliver outstanding linear properties, enabling it to maintain high precision even at low current levels.
CAT III 1000 V
- 500 A (rms) rated for measurement of large currents (*1)
- DC to 4 MHz (±3 dB) wide measurement frequency range
- ±10 ppm excellent linearity
- 120 dB (100 kHz) high Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- ±0.04% power accuracy in combination with the Hioki Power Analyzer PW6001
- *1:Can be customized up to 800 A. For more information, please contact your authorized Hioki distributor or reseller.
Model No. (Order Code)
|CT6904||500 A AC/DC Rated, ME15W terminal|
|CT6904-60||Special order products up to 800 A|
|Rated current||500 A AC/DC|
|Max. allowable input||550 A (requires derating at frequency, However, up to ±1000 A peak is allowable if within 20 ms (design value)|
|Frequency characteristics||Amplitude: DC to 4 MHz
Phase: DC to 1 MHz
|Linearity||±10 ppm Typical (23°C (73°F))|
|Offset voltage||±10 ppm Typical (23°C (73°F), no input)|
|Amplitude and Phase accuracy||DC (±0.025 % rdg. ±0.007 % f.s.)
45 Hz ≤ f ≤ 65 Hz (±0.02 % rdg. ±0.007 % f.s., Phase: ±0.08°) Defined to 1 MHz
|Output voltage rate||4 mV/ A (2 V / rated current value)|
|Core diameter||φ 32 mm (1.26 in)|
|Operating temperature, humidity||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
80% RH or less (with no condensation)
|Power supply||Power supplied from PW6001, PW3390, and CT9555*|
|Power consumption||7 VA Max. (500 A/55 Hz measurement, with a power supply of ±12 V)|
|Dimensions and mass||139 mm (5.47 in)W × 120 mm (4.72 in)H × 52 mm (2.05 in)D, 1 kg (35.3 oz), cord length: 3 m (9.84 ft) (excluding protrusions and cables)|
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Carrying case ×1, Color labels (for channel identification) ×1|
- *Operation of the CT9556 or CT9557 in combination with the CT6904 is not guaranteed.
Other options (0)
Please contact your Hioki distributor or subsidiary for more information.
• Output cord 10 m (32.81 ft) length
• Metal fittings