BATTERY CELL VOLTAGE GENERATOR SS7081-50
Efficiently and Safely Validate Battery Management Systems
The SS7081-50 a 12-channel battery cell voltage generator that delivers power supply, electronic load, and DMM functionality in a single package. The system's simple architecture makes building an environment for validating BMS (*1) functionality safer, more affordable and more productive than ever before.
- Build a highly accurate BMS (*1) validation environment easily and safely
- Use as voltage generator or simulated battery in place of actual batteries and power supplies to establish an efficient testing environment
- *1:BMS: Battery Management System
Model No. (Order Code)
Building an environment for validating BMS functionality has never been easier.
Introducing a 12-channel battery cell voltage generator that delivers power supply, electronic load, and DMM functionality in a single package.
The SS7081-50’s simple architecture makes building an environment for validating BMS functionality more affordable and productive than ever before.
Safer than using actual batteries and separate power supplies.
• Simulate cell behavior in individual channels, with 12 channels per SS7081-50 unit
• Build a large-scale module environment with a series voltage of 1000 V (5 V/channel × 200 channels = 1000 V)
• Simulate cell anomalies that would pose the risk of fire if using actual batteries
• Simulate open-wire malfunctions between channels and the BMS
• Simulate cell shorts
High-accuracy, high-precision output and testing.
• Simulate cell behavior using high-accuracy voltage output
• Take advantage of cell balancing from -1 A to 1 A with two-quadrant output voltages
• High-accuracy, high-precision voltage and current measurement
• Measure minuscule currents using the 100 μA range (for BMS dark current and cell balancing circuit leakage current)
Simplify evaluation with the bundled PC application.
• Control up to ten SS7081-50 units
• Automate testing by creating sequences of the simulated states you wish to reproduce
Evaluate and Test BMSs
Raise the bar of BMS evaluation. The SS7081-50 simulates batteries with high-accuracy signal generation and is superb in its measurement capabilities.
In addition, it simulates performance under abnormal conditions which is useful when evaluating safety.
*Watch with the video subtitles on, to see detailed descriptions.
|Number of channels||12|
|In-series connections of instrument up to and including a
maximum in-series output voltage of 1000 V
|Output range||DC voltage: 0.0000 V to 5.0250 V (set independently for all channels)
Maximum output current: ±1.00000 A (set independently for all channels)
|DC voltage: -0.00100 V to 5.10000 V
DC current (2-range architecture): ±1.20000 A (1 A range)
±120.0000 μA (100 μA range)
|Integration time||1 PLC (50 Hz: 20 ms; 60 Hz: 16.7 ms) × number of smoothing
|±0.0150% of setting ±500 μV|
|±0.0100% of reading ±100 μV|
|1 A range: ±0.0700% of reading ±100 μA
100 μA range: ±0.0350% of reading ±10 nA
|Power supply||Universal (100 V to 240 V AC), 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions and mass||430 (16.93 in)W × 132 (5.20 in)H × 483 (19.02 in)D, 10.3 kg (363.3 oz.)|
|Included accessories||User manual × 1, power cord × 1, rack frame × 1, disk with computer application × 1 (Available within the range of application specifications)|