LabVIEW driver for the PW3336/PW3337 Power Meter
The copyright to the executable program file and associated documents is owned by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
This utility may not be bundled with software or other publications which are sold for profit without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Further, this product may not be modified without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
HIOKI disclaims any and all responsibility for any consequences arising out of use of this software.
Windows Xp SP3
Windows7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
1. These are LabVIEW drivers for Model PW3336 and PW3337 Power Meter.
2. LabVIEW driver can control Model PW3336 and PW3337, and collect data measured with them.However, Model PW3336-02, PW3336-03, PW3337-02, or PW3337-03 is required to run the driver for D/A output.
3. Communication interface is selectable between LAN, GP-IB, and RS-232C. However, to communicate with an instrument via GP-IB interface, the instrument should be Model PW3336-01, PW3336-03, PW3337-01, or PW3337-03.
4. See ”readme.pdf” for all the available drivers.
5. See ”DEMO vi Manual.pdf” for details on demonstration software.
6. LabVIEW Context Help window will displays the description of each driver including page numbers of ”Communication Command Instruction Manual(English).pdf” referenced from the communication commands used in the drivers.Refer to this manual to confirm setting ranges and limitations.
7. The drivers are written in LabVIEW7.1 and have been verified to work with LabVIEW2013 or earlier.If a driver is overwritten with a later version of LabVIEW, it will be unreadable with earlier versions of it.
8. To use the drivers, the firmware version 1.10 or later is required to be installed on Model PW3336 or PW3337.
Version Upgrade History
V1.00 (December 2013)
Windows Xp SP3、Windows7(32bit/64bit)、Windows 8(32bit/64bit)
The LabVIEW versions 7.1 to 2013. NI-VISA and NI-488.2 are necessary.
The GP-IB interface manufactured by National Instruments Corporation.
(Details depend on the LabVIEW operating specifications.)
*HIOKI welcomes opinions, suggestions, operation reports, and bug reports. Please send such communications to the following address.
*HIOKI reserves the right to incorporate any suggestions and opinions received in its products without notice.
*E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (HIOKI E. E. CORPORATION, International Sales and Marketing Section)