AC LEAKAGE CLAMP METER CM4002
Prevent unexpected downtime!
Identify potential problems and avoid large problems
Easy! Just connect the optional Z3210 Wireless Adapter to your Hioki compatible instrument, to make it Bluetooth® ready.
Wirelessly connect Hioki-compliant instruments with a simple connection.
Transmit measured values to your tablet or smartphone.
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
- Detect minuscule leakage currents with a newly designed sensor. (Core jaw diameter up to φ 40 mm)
- Broad measurement range extending from leakage currents to load currents
- Complies with the performance standard set forth in IEC/EN 61557-13, an international standard on leak clamp meters
- Solve GFCI and RCD problems quickly
- Speed up pass/fail judgments with the built-in comparator function
- CAT IV 300 V
CAT III 600 V
Model No. (Order Code)
|CM4002||Wireless Adapter Z3210 not included|
|CM4002-90||Bundled with the Wireless Adapter Z3210|
Connect the Z3210 for wireless communications. Easy visualization of intermittent trip events.
Connect the Wireless Adapter Z3210 (optional) for wireless communications.
You can transfer the readings to your phone or tablet and check the location and time of leakage easily and efficiently.
Instantly create reports by a free app (GENNECT Cross)
GENNECT Cross, a free app designed specifically for use with Hioki measuring instruments, lets you check and manage measurement results and create reports.
The software provides a range of functionality that helps manage data in the field, including photographing measurement sites, placing measurement results on photographs, and saving hand written memos.
Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary.
Easily transfer measurement data to an Excel® file
Excel® Direct Input function allows you to input measurement values directly and automatically into an Excel® file once the instrument's auto-hold function is activated. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
Regular inspections of GFCIs and RCDs [Photo drawing function]
Record measurement locations and measured values together.
Identify trip locations quickly and reliably!
Identifying intermittent trip events [Event recording function]
The meter records event information (times and current values) in its internal memory.
Collect data using a tablet and check for trips!
Detect minuscule leakage currents with a newly designed sensor (IEC/EN 61557-13 compliant)
The core and shielding are constructed from high-permeability magnetic materials.
The CT sensor features a uniform coil.
The CM4002/CM4003 complies with the performance standard set forth in IEC/EN 61557-13, an international standard on leak clamp meters.
High-reliability leakage current measurement
1. Uniform measurement sensitivity inside jaws: When affixed around a wire, sensitivity is uniform regardless of the position of the conductor inside the jaws.
2. Resistance to the effects of external magnetic fields: Shielding made of high-permeability magnetic material blocks magnetic fields from the surrounding environment.
3. Elimination of the effects of highfrequency currents: A low-pass filter eliminates high-frequency capacitive leakage currents from inverters and other equipment.
Measurable conductor diameter up to φ40 mm
The jaws have a maximum diameter of φ40 mm and can be used to pinch thick cables or multiple cables at once.
|AC Current range||6.000 mA, 60.00 mA, 600.0 mA, 6.000 A, 60.00 A, 200.0 A, 6 ranges, True RMS
Basic accuracy 45 Hz - 400 Hz: ±1.0% rdg ±5 dgt (6.000 mA to 6.000 A), ±1.5% rdg ±5 dgt (60.00 A, 200.0 A)
Basic accuracy 15 Hz - 45 Hz, 400 Hz - 2 kHz: ±2.0% rdg ±5 dgt
Defined accuracy range: 0.060 mA to 200.0 A
|AC Voltage range||N/A|
|Frequency range||15.0 Hz to 2000 Hz|
|Crest factor||3 (other than 200.0 A range), 1.5 (200.0 A range)|
|Filter function||Cut off frequency: 180 Hz ±30 Hz at filter ON (-3 dB)|
|Harmonic levels||[With Z3210 installed] Current harmonic levels up to 30th, Content factor, Total harmonic distortion ratio
*Harmonics can be displayed with our free app GENNECT Cross.
|Other functions||Max/ Min/ AVG/ PEAK MAX/ PEAK MIN value display, Display value hold and auto hold; Backlight, Auto power save, Buzzer sound, Event count display, Comparator, Simple event recording, Rush current measurement|
|Display||Display refresh rate: 5 times/s|
|Power supply||AA-size alkaline battery (LR6) × 2; Continuous operating time: 48 hr. (without Z3210 installed), 30 hr. (with Z3210 installed and using wireless communications)|
|Core jaw diameter||φ 40 mm (1.57 in.)|
|Dimensions and mass||64 mm (2.52 in) W × 233 mm (9.17 in) H × 37 mm (1.46 in) D, 400 g (14.1 oz.)|
|Included accessories||Carrying case C0203 × 1, Instruction manual × 1, Operating Precautions × 1, AA-size alkaline battery (LR6) × 2|