AC/DC CLAMP METER CM4371-50
True RMS 600 A AC/DC Clamp Meter for the Toughest Situations
With DMM Functions that Deliver Top Safety
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. Model CM4371-50 is a 600 A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 2000 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
When using the P2000: CAT III 2000 V, CAT IV 1000 V
- Measure DC voltages of up to 2000 V (*1) for open voltage inspections of solar panels
- Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file (*2)
- Harmonic analysis from 1st to 30th order with our free app GENNECT Cross (*2)
- Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
- *1:When using the optional DC High Voltage Probe P2000. The clamp meter itself is capable of measuring up to 1000 V DC.
- *2:Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary.
Model No. (Order Code)
|CM4371-50||Wireless Adapter Z3210 not included|
|CM4371-90||Bundled with the Wireless Adapter Z3210|
Safe inspection of solar installations with high voltage
Wireless communication capability for even greater convenience
- *1:The optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is required.
Helping personnel analyze issues in the field
Problems that can be caused by harmonics
- Equipment burn-out and destruction due to overheating
- Malfunctions of power control devices
- Increased loss along with reduced service life and efficiency for power devices
- *2:GENNECT Cross is an free app that lets you connect field measuring instruments to smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth® communications. Wireless Adapter Z3210 (sold separately) is required in order to pair the instrument with GENNECT Cross.
Convenient for repeated measurement and recording tasks!
Assess transient currents at motor startup
More recommended features
|DC Current range||20.00 A/600.0 A, Basic accuracy: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.08 A (20 A range)|
|AC Current range||20.00 A/600.0 A (10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy: 45-66 Hz: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.08 A (at 20 A)|
|Crest factor||20.00 A range: 7.5
600.0 A range: 3 or less
|DC+AC Current range||20.00 A/600.0 A (10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy DC, 45-66 Hz: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.13 A (at 20 A)|
|DC Voltage range||600.0 ｍV to 1000 V (When using P2000: 600.0 V to 2000 V)|
|AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges (15 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy 45 - 66 Hz: ±0.9% rdg. ±0.003 V (at 6 V)|
|DC+AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy DC, 45 - 66 Hz: ±1.0% rdg. ±0.013 V (at 6 V)|
|Resistance range||600.0 Ω to 6.000 MΩ, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7% rdg. ±0.5 Ω (at 600 Ω)|
|Capacitance range||1.000 μF to 1000 μF, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±1.9% rdg. ±0.005 μF (at 1 μF)|
|Frequency range||9.999 Hz to 999.9 Hz, 3 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.1% rdg. ±0.003 Hz (at 9.999 Hz)|
|Temperature (K)||-40.0 to 400.0 ˚C, add temperature probe accuracy to basic accuracy of ±0.5% rdg. ±3.0 ˚C|
|Voltage detection||Hi: 40 V to 600 V AC, Lo: 80 V to 600 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Harmonic levels||[With Z3210 installed] Voltage/Current harmonic levels up to 30th, Content factor, Total harmonic distortion ratio
*Harmonics can be displayed with our free app GENNECT Cross.
|Other functions||DC power, Continuity check, Diode check, Automatic AC/DC detection, Pass/fail judgement function of DC A and DC V, Max/Min/Average/PEAK MAX/ PEAK MIN value display, Low-pass filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Back light, Auto-power save, Buzzer sounds, Zero-adjustment|
|Dustproof, waterproof||IP54 (Storage or measurement of current of an insulated conductor)|
|Power supply||LR03 Alkaline battery ×2
Continuous use: 40 hr (without Z3210 installed), 20 hr. (with Z3210 installed and using wireless communications)
Other conditions: 10 A AC measurement, backlight off, 23°C reference value
|Core jaw diameter||φ33 mm (1.30 in), Jaw dimension: 69 mm (2.72 in) W× 14 mm (0.55 in) D|
|Dimensions and mass||65 mm (2.56 in) W × 215 mm (8.46 in) H × 35 mm (1.38 in) D mm, 340 g (12.0 oz)|
|Included accessories||Test Lead L9300, Carrying Case C0203, LR03 Alkaline battery ×2, Instruction Manual×2, Operating Precautions ×1|
Test leads (2)
L9300 is an included accessory
Options for Test leads (for the L9207-10, L9300) (2)
Attach L9207-10 with the cap removed.
Slide the guard of L9300 and attach as measurement category II.
Options for Test leads (for the L4930) (10)
Test Pin Set L4932 is required when using the Small Alligator Clip Set L4934
Temperature measurement (1)
Wireless communication (1)
Connect to your smartphone or tablet (1)
Carrying case (2)
C0203 is an included accessory