WIRELESS UNIVERSAL UNIT LR8531
Wireless, voltage and temperature measurement with 10 ms sampling
- 15 channels. Voltage, temperature (thermocouples, Pt100/1000, JPt100), humidity, and resistance measurement
- Wireless connection between LR8450-01 and measurement module, 30 m range
- Sampling rate of up to 10 ms with 15 channels
- For DC voltage measurement and temperature measurement using a RTD can be performed.
Model No. (Order Code)
|LR8531||For the LR8450-01|
• LR8531 cannot perform measurement by itself. Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 is required separately. • By attaching the Z3230 Wireless LAN Adapter (accessory), LR8531 can be wirelessly connected to the Memory HiLogger LR8450-01. • The LR8450-01 and wireless modules emit radio waves. Use of radio waves is subject to licensing requirements in certain countries. Using them in a country or region other than those indicated may violate the law and may result in legal penalties. • For the latest information about countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported, see the "Specifications."
Accuracy guaranteed: 1 year
|Connectable instrument||Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 (Wireless LAN model)|
|Connect wirelessly via Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 (included)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Communication range: 30 m (line of sight)
Encryption function: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
Available number of channels: 1 to 11
|4 M word (volatile memory)
Saves data in the event of a communications error. Data is resent when communications are restored.
|-20°C to 55°C, 80% RH (no condensation)
(Charging temperature range: 5°C to 35°C)
|-20°C to 60°C, 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Vibration resistance||JIS D 1601:1995 5.3(1), Class 1A (passenger vehicle) equivalent|
|LED display||Wireless connection, measurement status, error status, AC adapter/external power, battery power, charge status|
|Automatic connection function||Available|
|Included accessories||Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 × 1, Instruction manual × 1, AC Adapter Z1008 × 1, mounting plate × 1, M3×4 screw × 2 (for use with mounting plate)|
|Number of input
|15 ch (Able to set voltage, temperature using the thermocouple or RTD, humidity, and resistance for each channel)|
|Input terminals||Push-button type terminal block (4 terminals per channel)|
|Voltage, temperature using the thermocouple or RTD, humidity, resistance|
|Input type||Scanning by semiconductor relays
All channels isolated (Not isolated when measuring with RTD, resistance, and humidity)
Countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported (LR8531)See specifications on the Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 page.
AC Adapter Z1008 and Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 are included accessories
BATTERY PACK Z1007
Li-ion, charges while installed
AC ADAPTER Z1008
100 V to 240 V AC
HUMIDITY SENSOR Z2000
(Analog output), 3 m (9.84 ft) length
CARRYING CASE C1012
Includes space for options
WIRELESS LAN ADAPTER Z3230
Used by attaching it to the wireless modules. Accessory for wireless modules.
Connectable instruments (1)
LR8531 cannot perform measurement by itself. Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 is required separately.