News Apr. 27, 2021HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION
Takahiro Okazawa, President of HIOKI speaks at a seminar on case studies of companies ranked among the “Best Workplaces”
Updates : May. 31, 2021
There is a global trend for solar systems to handle larger and larger voltages. While 1500 V systems are increasingly popular in facilities today, increasing efficiency and scale in the future will lead to even higher voltages. This means that measuring instruments will eventually need to handle voltages of much more than the current 1500 V.
In anticipation of such a near future, the P2000 was created as a high-voltage probe that can measure 2,000 V DC in CAT Ⅲ to prevent electric shock to workers and burnout of equipment.
A culture that creates innovation is found in companies with a high level of job satisfaction - Case study seminars by companies ranked among the "Best Workplaces" - (hatarakigai.info)
Registeration is closed.
Date & Time: Friday, May 28, 2021, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Registration deadline: Friday, May 28, 2021, 1:00 p.m.
Format: Online (via Zoom app or browser)
Participation fee: Free
- Managers and HR professionals who are interested in creating an organization with high job satisfaction
- Managers and HR professionals who are interested in fostering an organizational culture that generates innovation
- Managers and HR professionals who are considering participating in the "Great Place to Work" survey and ranking.as one of the "Best Workplaces."
Sponsor: Great Place to Work® Institute Japan
- *1Order and shipment begins on the same day of Dec.17, 2021.
- *2Company and product names used in this release are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Established in 1935, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (TSE: 6866) has grown to become a world leader in providing consistent delivery of test and measuring instruments through advanced design, manufacturing, and sales and services. By offering over 200 main products characterized by safety and quality while meeting an expansive range of applications, we aim to contribute to the efficiency and value of our customers' work in research and development, production and electrical maintenance. Hioki products and services are available around the world through our extensive network of subsidiaries and distributors. For more information, visit us at www.hioki.com.