CURRENT PROBE CT6711
Capture Inrush, Micro and High-Speed Currents with a Single Probe
Hioki flat bandwidth current probes are best-in-class current sensors for use with Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6711 is a 3-range, high-sensitivity current probe that offers a wide DC to 120 MHz bandwidth and 200 μA to 30 A input, letting your capture signals across an expansive current range, from steady state to transient currents, when developing switching power supplies, inverters, and motor controllers.
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- 3 ranges in a single probe - 30 A, 5 A, 0.5 A. Observe a wide current range from micro currents to 30 A.
- Wide band: DC to 120 MHz (-3 dB)
- High S/N ratio and 10 times output rate: Observe waveforms at 100 μA/div at oscilloscope maximum voltage sensitivity setting of 1 mV/div
- Directly connect to an oscilloscope’s BNC input terminal (*1)
- *1:Connecting the probe's metal BNC terminal to a Memory HiCorder’s plastic BNC terminal may distort or damage the plastic terminal. To avoid damage, please connect and disconnect the probe cable straight to the BNC terminal of the waveform monitoring equipment.
Model No. (Order Code)
|CT6711||From 200μA, 120MHz bandwidth|
|Frequency bandwidth||DC to 120 MHz (-3 dB)|
|Rise time||2.9 ns or shorter|
|30 A range: 12 ns, 5 A range: 12 ns, 0.5 A range: 13 ns
(Delay time relative to rising waveform of input signal 1 ns)
|Noise level||75 μA rms max (at 0.5 A range, using 20 MHz band measuring instrument)|
|Max. rated current||30 A range: 30 A rms, 5 A range: 5 A rms, 0.5 A range: 0.5 A rms
(DC, and sine wave, requires derating at frequency)
|Max. allowable peak current||30 A range: ±50 A peak (within the input limit time 2 s)
5 A range: ± 7.5 A peak,
0.5 A range: ± 0.75 A peak (< 10 MHz), ±0.3 A peak (≥ 10 MHz)
|Amplitude accuracy||30 A range: ±3.0% rdg. ±1 mV, (Typical) ±1.0% rdg. ±1 mV (≤ 10 Arms, DC, 45 to 66 Hz sine wave, within the maximum peak current of each range)
5 A range: ±3.0% rdg. ±1 mV, (Typical) ±1.0% rdg. ±1 mV (DC, 45 to 66 Hz sine wave, within the maximum peak current of each range)
0.5 A range: ±3.0% rdg. ±10 mV, (Typical) ±1.0% rdg. ±10 mV (DC, 45 to 66 Hz sine wave, within the maximum peak current of each range)
|Output rate||30 A range: 0.1 V/A, 5 A range: 1 V/A, 0.5 A range: 10 V/A, (The output of this probe is internally terminated)|
|Measurable conductors||φ 5 mm (0.20 in), Insulated conductor|
|Power supply||Supplied from Power Supply 3269, Probe Power Unit Z5021|
|Cable length||Sensor cable (between relay box and sensor): 1.5 m (4.92 ft)
Power cable: 1.0 m (3.28 ft) (Power plug: FFA.0S.304.CLAC37Y / LEMO inc.)
|Dimensions and mass||Sensor: 155 mm (6.10 in)W × 18 mm (0.71 in)H × 26 mm (1.02 in)D, Relay box section: 45 mm (1.77 in)W × 120 mm (4.72 in)H × 25 mm (0.98 in)D
Terminator section: 29 mm (1.14 in)W × 83 mm (3.27 in)H × 40 mm (1.57 in)D mm, 370 g (13.1 oz)
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Carrying case ×1|