AC/DC CURRENT SENSOR CT6877
Raising the Bar for High-Accuracy Measurement
To Be Upgraded
Hioki pass-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6877 is a DC to 1 MHz/2000 A sensor, ideal for evaluating the inverter power conversion efficiency in next generation devices.
The CT6877 delivers a wide frequency band and excellent noise resistance, prerequisites for properly evaluating inverters motors used in electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles, a class of devices that continue to move toward ever larger currents and higher-frequency switching.
CAT III 1000 V
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- Easily measure large 2000 A currents to meet applications in EV, HEV testing
- Improved noise resistance performance through a stronger shield lets you accurately measure current buried in noise
- High accuracy measurement realized through flat frequency characteristics and CMRR performance
- More enhanced environmental resistance performance than ever before lets you measure in -40 to 85°C situations
- Improved basic accuracy of ±0.04% and phase accuracy of ±0.1°
- Superior frequency characteristics of DC to 1 MHz (amplitude)
- Meet a wide range of applications from measuring battery charge/discharge to the secondary side of inverters in photovoltaic power generation and fuel cell evaluation, etc.
- Monitor waveforms when paired with oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders and Sensor Unit
Model No. (Order Code)
|CT6877||2000 A AC/DC, ME15W terminal, 3 m (9.84 ft) cable length|
|CT6877-01||2000 A AC/DC, ME15W terminal, 10 m (32.81 ft) cable length|
|Rated current||2000 A AC/DC|
|Max. allowable input||Within the derating range, (within the specified range up to ±3200 Apeak )|
|Frequency characteristics||Amplitude: DC to 1 MHz, Phase: DC to 700 kHz|
|Basic accuracy||(DC, 45 Hz ≤ f ≤ 66 Hz) Amplitude: ±0.04 % rdg. ±0.008 % f.s., Phase: ±0.1°|
|Output voltage rate||1 mV / A rated (This device outputs AC+DC voltage via the Sensor Unit)|
|Max. rated voltage to earth||1000 V AC/DC (50/60 Hz, CAT III )|
|Core diameter||φ 80 mm (3.15 in)|
|Operating temperature, humidity||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F), 80% RH or less (with no condensation)|
|Power supply||Power suppled via the Power Analyzer PW6001, PW3390, or Sensor Unit CT9555, CT9556, CT9557|
|Max. rated power||9.5 VA max. (at 2000 A/55 Hz, ±12 V power requirement)|
|Dimensions and mass||229 mm (9.02 in)W × 232 mm (9.13 in)H × 112 mm (4.41 in)D, CT6877: 5 kg (176.4 oz), cable length 3 m (9.84 ft), CT6877-01: 5.3 kg (186.9 oz), cable length 10 m (32.81 ft)|
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Mark bands ×6, Operating precautions ×1|
Options A (5)
Options B (2)
The CT9902 connects up to 2 cables in series