AC/DC CLAMP METER CM4375
Easily Get Into Tight Spaces
Innovative Jaw Provides Remarkable Accessibility
Inrush Current Measurement Accuracy Guaranteed
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4375 is a 1000A AC/DC True RMS clamp meter that features a uniquely designed slim jaw that lets you easily get into the narrow gaps between cables in crowded electrical distribution boxes without fear of damaging the cables or the clamp meter. The broad -25°C to 65°C operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in challenging situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
When using P2000: CAT III 2000 V, CAT IV 1000 V
- Easily get into tight spaces between cables thanks to thin sensor structure
- Measure DC voltages of up to 2000 V (*1) for open voltage inspections of solar panels
- Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency, Measure up to 1000 A
- Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (*2)
- Harmonic analysis from 1st to 30th order with GENNECT Cross (*2)
- *1:When using the optional DC High Voltage Probe P2000. The clamp meter itself is capable of measuring up to 1000 V DC.
- *2:Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary.
Model No. (Order Code)
|DC Current range||1000 A, (Max. display 999.9 A) , Basic accuracy: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.3 A (at 30.1 A - 999.9 A)|
|AC Current range||1000 A (Max. display 999.9 A, 10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy 45-66 Hz: ±1.8% rdg. ±0.3 A (at 30.1 A - 900.0 A)|
|Crest factor||1000 A range: 1.5|
|DC+AC Current range||1000 A (DC, 10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy DC, 45-66 Hz: ±1.3% rdg. ±1.3 A (at 30.1 A - 900.0 A)|
|DC Power range||0.000 kVA to 1000 kVA (When using P2000: 0 kVA to 2000 kVA) (Automatically switched based on voltage range), Basic accuracy: ±2.0% rdg. ±20 dgt.|
|DC Voltage range||600.0 ｍV to 1000 V (When using P2000: 600.0 V to 2000 V)|
|AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges (15 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy 45 - 66 Hz: ±0.9% rdg. ±0.003 V (at 6 V)|
|DC+AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy DC, 45-66 Hz: ±1.0% rdg. ±0.013 V (at 6 V)|
|Resistance range||600.0 Ω to 6.000 MΩ, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7% rdg. ±0.5 Ω (at 600 Ω)|
|Electrostatic capacity range||1.000 μF to 1000 μF, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±1.9% rdg. ±0.005 μF (at 1 μF)|
|Frequency range||9.999 Hz to 999.9 Hz, 3 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.1% rdg. ±0.003 Hz (at 9.999 Hz)|
|Temperature (K)||-40.0°C to 400.0°C, add temperature probe accuracy to basic accuracy of ±0.5% rdg. ±3.0°C|
|Harmonic levels||[With Z3210 installed] Voltage/Current harmonic levels up to 30th, Content factor, Total harmonic distortion ratio
*Harmonics can be displayed with our free app GENNECT Cross.
|Other functions||Continuity check, Diode check, Automatic AC/ DC detection, DC current and DC voltage polarity detection function, MAX/MIN/AVG/ PEAK MAX/PEAK MIN value display, Low-pass filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Backlight, Auto power save, Buzzer sound, Zero-adjustment|
|Dustproof, waterproof||IP54 (While in storage, or when measuring the current an insulated conductor. Do not use when wet.)|
|Power supply||LR03 Alkaline battery ×2
Continuous use: approx. 40 hr (without Z3210 installed), approx. 20 hr. (with Z3210 installed and using wireless communications)
Other conditions: 100 A AC measurement, backlight off, 23°C reference value
|Core jaw diameter||φ34 mm (1.34 in)|
|Smallest dimension of jaw cross-section||9.5 mm (0.37 in) (Range value of 44 mm (1.73 in) from the tip of the jaw)|
|Dimensions and mass||65 mm (2.56 in) W × 242 mm (9.53 in) H × 35 mm (1.38 in) D mm, 350 g (12.3 oz)|
|Included accessories||Test Lead L9300, Carrying Case C0203, LR03 Alkaline battery ×2, Instruction Manual ×2, Operating Precautions ×1|
- *1:Your instrument can be used to measure voltages in excess of 1000 V DC if and only if both of the following conditions are satisfied:
- 1. The circuit under measurement is isolated from the commercial power grid.
- 2. The circuit under measurement is isolated from ground.
- e.g.: When measuring the no-load voltage of an ungrounded PV panel
- Do not use the instrument with circuits whose terminal-to-ground voltage exceeds 1000V. Doing so may result in electric shock.
Test leads (3)
Options for Test leads (for the L9207-10, L9300) (2)
Attach L9207-10 with the cap removed.
Slide the guard of L9300 and attach as measurement category II.
Options for Test leads (for the L4930) (11)
Test Pin Set L4932 is required when using the Small Alligator Clip Set L4934
Temperature measurement (1)
Carrying case (2)
C0203 is an included accessory