- As the market has lavished attention on energy conservation in recent years, evaluation of inverter
efficiency has become a priority.
- Easily verify inverter efficiency with a computer by connecting two PW3337 Power Meters with a
9165 Connection Cord and using Hioki’s PW3336/PW3337 Communicator software.
- In addition to direct input, the power meters are compatible with current sensors for current measurement,
enabling measurement of high-capacity inverters.
- The PW3336/PW3337 Communicator software can be downloaded free of charge from Hioki’s website.
- The PW3337 provides 3 channels of input to test 3P3W and 3P4W circuits.
- Measure currents of up to 65 A using direct input or up to 5000 A using a current sensor.
- Use of the computer software requires a LAN, GP-IB, or RS-232C connection to the PW3337.