WIRELESS VOLTAGE/TEMP UNIT LR8530
Wireless, voltage and temperature measurement with 10 ms sampling
- CAN/CAN FD input only
- Wireless connection between LR8450-01 and measurement module, 30 m range
- Max. sampling 10 ms (up to 50 ch)
- Max. 500 ch measurement (at 100 ms)
Model No. (Order Code)
|LR8530||For the LR8450-01|
• By attaching the Z3230 Wireless LAN Adapter (accessory), LR8530 can be wirelessly connected to the Memory HiLogger LR8450-01.
• The LR8450-01 and wireless modules emit radio waves. Use of radio waves is subject to licensing requirements in certain countries. Using them in a country or region other than those indicated may violate the law and may result in legal penalties.
• For the latest information about countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported, see the "Specifications."
|Connectable instrument||Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 (Wireless LAN model)|
|Control communications method||Connect wirelessly via Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 (included)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Communication range: 30 m (line of sight)
Encryption function: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
Available number of channels: 1 to 11
|Communications buffer memory||4 M word (volatile memory)
Saves data in the event of a communications error. Data is resent when communications are restored.
|-20°C to 55°C, 80% RH (no condensation)
(Charging temperature range: 5°C to 35°C)
|-20°C to 60°C, 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Vibration resistance||JIS D 1601:1995 5.3(1), Class 1A (passenger vehicle) equivalent|
|LED display||Wireless connection, measurement status, error status, AC adapter/external power, battery power, charge status, CAN bus communication status, termination resistor connection status|
|Automatic connection function||Available|
|Included accessories||Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 × 1, Instruction manual × 1, AC Adapter Z1008 × 1, mounting plate × 1, M3×4 screw × 2 (for use with mounting plate)|
|Number of input
|Max. 500 channels (max. 500 signals) , depends on data refresh interval|
|Input terminals||D-sub 9 pin MALE × 2|
|Protocols supported||CAN (ISO11898)
CAN FD (ISO11898)
CAN FD (non-ISO)
|Physical layer||ISO11898 (High Speed)|
Countries and regions where wireless operation is currently supported (LR8535)See specifications on the Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 page.
AC Adapter Z1008 and Wireless LAN Adapter Z3230 are included accessories.
Connectable instruments (1)
LR8530 cannot perform measurement by itself. Memory HiLogger LR8450-01 is required separately.