Improve Air-conditioner Operating Conditions
Quantitatively evaluate the effects of air-conditioning, which is felt differently depending on the individual, by recording the temperature.
- Even though the temperature is the same, how it is felt varies depending on the individual.
- A comfortable temperature is not necessarily the same for everybody.
- An air-conditioner is turned on and off in accordance with how people feel, resulting in a long operating time of the air-conditioner.
- Recording the temperature with a data logger enables performing quantitative evaluation.
- The operating conditions of the air-conditioner can be optimized in reference to the quantitative evaluation.
- Controlling the operating conditions helps prevent unnecessary power consumption, resulting in cost reduction.