Version Upgrade for LR8400-23 (For LR8400-92 LR8400-93 PV Power Verifier Set)
V9.15 Sep 27, 2016
- If you are unable to download software, please check the following:
- Please register a my HIOKI account and then use it to log in to the my HIOKI service.
- Product firmware (product upgrades) and computer application software can only be downloaded for products you have registered on the my HIOKI service.
|Procedure on how to update the firmware (Version Upgrade for PV PowerVerifier LR8400-23.pdf)|
・Since it is a version only for LR8400-23 (For LR8400-92, LR8400-93 PV Power Verifier Set), please do not install in standard LR8400-20, LR8401-20, LR8402-20.
・If you are uncertain as to how to proceed, please contact your local Hioki distributor for assistance.
・All software provided here is the best version currently available.
・If the problems or errors during this download and install lead to malfunction, please contact your dealer or Hioki representative.
・The ownership, intellectual right and all other associated rights relating to the firmware provided here belong to Hioki E. E. Corporation.
If you have read and understand the information above and wish to proceed then please download the designated files.
As for version upgrade procedure, please download ”Procedure on how to update the firmware” which describes the preparation and procedure for upgrading firmware after downloading the files.
Precaution when updating firmware:
・During the version upgrade process, DO NOT turn off the power to the LR8400-23 or remove the PC card or USB memory stick from the slot.
・Turning power off will result in failure to upgrade the LR8400-23 and the instrument must be returned to the HIOKI factory for repair.
Firmware for the Model LR8400-23
The current newest firmware versions are shown below. A version update is highly recommended if you are running older firmware.
Firmware Version :V9.15
Before you proceed
・Check the version number by accessing the SYSTEM tab on your PV Power Verifier. The version number is located on the top left corner of the screen.
・If the version number on your Model LR8400-23 is Ver 9.15, there is no need to upgrade your instrument. A version update is highly recommended for all LR8400-23′s operating with firmware that is earlier than the newest version.
・To download the file, it is necessary to register your customer information as well as serial number(s) of your Model LR8400-23.
Version Upgrade History
V9.15 (Sep 2016) Newest Version
1. When a "WAVE/DATA" key is frequently pressed at a specific compression rate and the waveform location. The problem that waveform isn't renewed any more was corrected.
2. FTP auto send couldn't rarely be done any more, so access processing of a variable for file sending was corrected.
3．When about 5 indication screens of HTTP were opened. and accessing by a FTP server from a PC, it was socket error and it was corrected that FTP operation can't be done.
4. When the pulse/number of rotations is besides 1. and using a scaling. Text save was corrected.
1. The EHLO command processing which is at the time of a mail transmission was improved. (The added information is changed to an IP address from a sender name.)
2. Transmission processing to "MS - EXCEL" by the HTTP function was improved. (It's changed so that even IE after Windows 7 in EXCEL.)
3. The maximum number on a file list by the FTP server function was improved in 1500 from 1000.
4. Remote control operation processing of the HTTP function was improved. (Of java, be also possible after [version 6 Update 39].)
5. Logo indication of HIOKI was corrected.
1.Communication command of AND/OR of a alarm source was added.
V9.14 (Aug 2014)
1. SMTP authentication was added to the e-mail function.
1.When real-time split save, not the folder of date with reference to the time on the clock, it was changed to save it to a folder of the date with reference to the record time of measurement data.
2. It was enabled to set 0.0 to other loss of PV mode.
V9.13 (February 2014)
1. Added a setting to be able to select ”ML-01”, ”ML-020”, and ”any setting”, the pyranometer type.