Firmware Update (V2.04) for Insulation Tester ST5520 and ST5520-01
The measurement results may be out of accuracy when measuring resistance around the lower display range limit with a test voltage 890V or higher.
2. Impacted Firmware Version
Please update the firmware to V2.04 by using the following procedures.
- 1.Download the attached files named “V2.04 version update file” and “Firmware version update procedures”.
- 2.Update the firmware according to the instructions in the “Firmware version update procedures”.
4. Effects of the Firmware Version Update
- 1.The specifications of the lower limit for display and assured accuracy ranges for resistance measurement will be changed as shown in the attached Table 1.
- 2.Re-adjustment and/or calibration will not be necessary, because this update has no impact on the adjustment value.
5.Items required to Update
- 1.Insulation Tester ST5520, ST5520-01 (V2.03)
- 2.USB cable (A mini B type) --- See Fig,1
- 3.PC with USB interface (OS must be Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10, 32bit/64bit)
- 4.V2.04 update file