MEMORY HiLOGGER LR8450, LR8450-01
If you are unable to download software, please check the following:
- Please register a myHioki account and then use it to log in to the myHioki service.
- Product firmware (product upgrades) and computer application software can only be downloaded for products you have registered on the myHioki service.
Main Unit Firmware(LR8450V121.zip)
Wireless Input Unit Firmware(LR8530V101.zip)
How to update the firmware(LR8450_LR8530s_Vup_E.pdf)
・All software provided the best version currently available.
・If the problems or errors during this download and install lead to malfunction, please contact your dealer or Hioki representative.
・The ownership, intellectual right and all other associated rights relating to the software provided here belong to Hioki E.E. Corporation.
If you have read and understand the information above and wish to proceed then please download the designated files.
As for version upgrade procedure, please download "Procedure on how to update the firmware" which describes the preparation and procedure for upgrading firmware after downloading the files.
Precaution when upgrading firmware:
・To conduct the version upgrade, Hioki genuine USB memory stick or SD card is required.
・During the version upgrade process, don't turn off the power to the instrument or remove the storage media from the slot. Turning power off will result in failure to upgrade the instrument, and the instrument must be returned to the Hioki factory for repair.
The current newest firmware versions are shown below. A version upgrade is highly recommended if you are running older firmware.
・Main Unit Firmware : V1.21
・Wireless Input Unit Firmware : V1.01
How to check the version number
The firmware version is displayed in the window that appears when you select "System config..." in the "System" - "Environment" screen.
Main Unit Upgrade History
V1.21 (August 2020)
1. Added the USB keyboard layout setting.
2. Other functional improvements have been made.
1. Minor bugs were fixed.
V1.20 (May 2020)
1. Supports wireless unit LR8530, LR8531, LR8532, LR8533, LR8534 (LR8450-01 only).
2. Supports Chinese and Korean display.
1. Minor bugs were fixed.
V1.11 (April 2020)
1. The Logger Utility can be used to collect real-time data at recording intervals of 10ms to 50ms.
1. The response of the following communication commands may not be correct.
:MEMORY:AREAL?, :MEMORY:VREAL?, :MEMORY:TAREAL?,
:MEMORY:TVREAL?, *STB?, *ESR?, :ESR0?
2. Other minor bugs were fixed.
Wireless Input Unit Upgrade History
V1.01 (August 2020)
1. Improved communication stability.