CHEMICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYZER IM3590
If you are unable to download software, please check the following:
- Please register a myHioki account and then use it to log in to the myHioki service.
- Product firmware (product upgrades) and computer application software can only be downloaded for products you have registered on the myHioki service.
Version upgrade should be conducted by a qualified technician familiar with the functions and operations of model IM3590.
If you are uncertain as to how to proceed, please contact your local Hioki distributor for assistance.
・All software provided here is freeware and the best version currently available.
・If the problems or errors during this download and install lead to malfunction, please contact your dealer or Hioki representative.
・The ownership, intellectual right and all other associated rights relating to the software provided here belong to Hioki E.E. Corporation.
If you have read and understand the information above and wish to proceed then please download the designated files.
As for version upgrade procedure, please download ”Procedure on how to update the firmware” which describes the preparation and procedure for upgrading firmware after downloading the files.
Precaution when updating firmware:
・To conduct the version upgrade, USB memory stick is required.
・When the firmware upgraded, all the settings will be reset to the factory default.
・During the version upgrade process, don’t turn off the power to the IM3590 or don’t remove the USB memory stick from the slot.
Firmware for the model IM3590
The latest firmware version is shown below. A version update is highly recommended if you are running older version.
・Firmware Version : V1.12
How to check the version number
The version number of firmware can be checked by selecting the ”INFO” tab of the System screen.
Version Upgrade History
V1.12 (August 2020) Newest Version
1. Added :TRIGger:DELAy and :TRIGger:DELAy? commands compatible with the 3532-50.
2. Modified the small bug.
V1.11 (April 2020)
1. Added support for the use of the control characters LF as a command terminator.
V1.10 (August 2017)
・Variations in measured values may increase.
V1.09 (January 2017)
・During USB communications with a computer running Window 8, Window 8.1, or Windows 10, the instrument sent back two responses.
V1.08 (April 2016)
1. Fixed bug that While setting to Internal trigger and measuring continuously, send a query command continuously by GP-IB I/F, measuring rarely stops.
V1.07 (January 2015)
1. Fixed the drawing outside the display range which occurred when the sweep range and sweep point are set at the same point.
2. Fixed the bug that when saving data as a text file (CSV file) to a USB flash drive, which instrument might get hung up.
3. Fixed the unreflected interface setting which occurred when loading settings from USB flash drive.
4. Fixed the measurement value to positive value which occurred when DC resistance measurement is performed by OPEN correction value by high resister or SHORT correction value by low resister.
V1.06 (August 2013)
1.Fixed a bug that sometimes the instrument get hung up when using the LAN interface.
2.Fixed a bug that the instrument can’t accept the connection when the instrument is disconnected during communication of LAN.
V1.05 (July 2013)
1.Conductivity and Dielectric constant are corrected.Value had become 1/1000 times.
V1.02 (November 2012)
1.Processing of the communication command which returns resonance/antiresonant frequency, and the communication command which returns local extreme value frequency and measured values are corrected.
2.The drawing portion of the analysis result in the equivalent circuit model of electronic components is corrected.
V1.01 (August 2012)