BT4560 Application Software (Application, USB Driver, Remote Operation Manual)
The copyright to the executable program file and associated documents is owned by HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION.
This utility may not be bundled with software or other publications which are sold for profit without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Further, this product may not be modified without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
HIOKI disclaims any and all responsibility for any consequences arising out of use of this software.
This PC application software, ”BT4560 Application Software”, transfers measurement data from BT4560 Impedance Meter to PC and displays measurement result visually and makes available measurement parameters setting.
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 is required for this software.
OS：Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 （32-bit or 64-bit）
Software Environment ： Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5
CPU：CPU clocked at 1GHz or greater
Memory：512MB memory or more
Display ：1024x800 dots or more
Hard Disk：550MB hard disk space or more
Communication interface ：USB2.0（virtual COM port）
・Display of measurement results in graph and list form.
・Setting of measurement parameters
・Saving recorded measurement data as CSV text file
・Send record data to Excel
・Send arbitrary command and receive response of query
・Calculate measurement accuracy
1.Click [Download] and download the file.
2.Decompress the downloaded file.
3.Double click the [Appli]-[setup.exe] file and follow the instructions appearing on the screen.
4.After installation has completed, the decompressed file can be deleted.
Version Upgrade History
* Improved the suspension process when clicking the stop button in the Cole-Cole Plot analysis.
* Improved the way to set the time interval of repeat measurement in the Cole-Cole Plot analysis.
The interval setting in seconds, minutes or hours is now available.
* Improved the display location of the X-Axis in the Cole-Cole Plot analysis.
* Improved the save button’s caption.
* Improved the Analyzer window to be resized by the mouse operation.
* Add the feature to set the delay time before the start of measurements.
Rev3 V1.03 (April 2015)
* Fixed a bug that the application does not detect com ports in a particular environment.
* Fixed a bug that [Analyze]-[Set] dialog shows an error message on the OS other than Japanese OS and English OS.
* Fixed other minor bugs.
Rev2 V1.02 (December 2014)
*Fixed a bug that the minimum resolution is not applied to sweep frequencies in the particular frequency range.
Rev1 V1.01 (November 2014)
* First Release