HIOKI makes available information about inquiries from customers about measurement-related topics by product category.
Ground Resistance Testers | Phase Rotation Meters | Voltage Detectors
Ground Resistance Testers | Earth Ground Testers
- Zero adjustment of an earth tester
- What is "GENNECT"?
- Downloading GENNECT Cross
- Measurement frequency switching on earth testers
- How do clamp on earth testers make measurements?
Phase Rotation Meters | Phase Detectors
- Difference between the PD3129 and 3129 (Phase detector]
- Use on a live circuit (metallic terminal)
- The measured value display does not indicate “Lo” when the voltage sensor is not attached to a wire.
- How do contactless phase detectors work?
Voltage Testers | Voltage Detectors
- The instrument reacts to metal that is not energized, for example steel spikes.
- The probe responds briefly when moved towards and away from a non-energized circuit or a DC circuit.