HIOKI makes available information about inquiries from customers about measurement-related topics by product category.
Resistance Meters | Battery Testers
- Is the instrument IEC 30512-2-1 Test 2a compliant?
- Is it possible to generate comparative judgments between channels using the RM3545’s scanner unit?
- What precautions apply when measuring an inductor or transformer?
- How do resistance meters make measurements?
- Using manganese batteries for the BT3554
- Using NiMH batteries for the BT3554
- Maximum battery capacitance measured by the battery tester
- Scanner system for the BT3562
- How to transfer the data of the BT3554 to a PC
- Maximum allowable voltage input to the 3554 Battery Tester
- Temperature compensation on the battery tester
- Instability of 3554 measured values
- Can a battery tester be used to diagnose deterioration in alkaline batteries?