Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. Use the CM4001 to easily clamp within crowded cables in order to reduce work time and improve safety. With guaranteed accuracy from 0.60 mA to 600.0 A, the CM4001 provides a one-stop solution for a variety of applications. A built-in comparator function also helps you find issues much faster.
• Slim jaws let you work with ease
• Measure everything from leakage to load
• Identify intermittent GFCI and RCD trips to prevent unplanned equipment downtime by testing for earth leakage current
• Find issues faster with comparator function
• Wireless support. Transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings. (Optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
Model No. (Order Code)
Wireless supportWireless communication capability for even greater convenience
Compatible with Wireless Adapter Z3210 (optional). It transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings.
Easy! Just connect the optional Z3210 Wireless Adapter to your Hioki compatible instrument, to make it Bluetooth® ready.
Wirelessly connect Hioki-compliant instruments with a simple connection.
Transmit measured values to your tablet or smartphone.
Remarkable ease of use. Double your speed for checking leakage current
Slim jaws let you work with ease.
Easily clamp within crowded cables to save work time and improve safety.
Find issues faster with a comparator function
Quickly Identify leakage current locations with red backlight and audio alerts based on comparison with set threshold value.
Core jaw diameter φ24 mm
Despite its compact body, the core jaw diameter is φ24 mm.
Perform everyday maintenance work more safely and easily
Clamp thick wires and double wires with narrow spacing smoothly.
Various useful functions support for troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Basic specifications (Accuracy guarantee period: 1 year, Accuracy guarantee period after adjustment made by Hioki: 1 year)
AC Current range
60.00 mA/ 600.0 mA/ 6.000 A/ 60.00 A/ 600.0 A, 5 ranges (40 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS) Basic accuracy (45-66 Hz): ±1.5% rdg ±5 dgt (60.00 mA to 6.000 A), ±2.5% rdg ±5 dgt (60.00 A to 600.0 A) Guaranteed accuracy: from 0.60 mA to 600.0A
AC Voltage range
40.0 Hz to 999.9 Hz
4.5 (4000 counts or less) 3 (more than 4000 counts, 6000 counts or less)
Cut off frequency: 180 Hz ±30 Hz at filter ON (-3 dB)
Comparator function, record Max/Min/Avg value, backlight, data hold, auto power off, AC inrush function
Display refresh rate: 5 times/s
LR03 alkaline battery × 1; 32 hours of continuous use
Core jaw diameter
φ 24 mm (0.94 in)
Dimensions and mass
37 mm (1.46 in) W × 160 mm (6.30 in) H × 27 mm (1.06 in) D, 115 g (4.1 oz.)
• Increase your work efficiency, by eliminating human errors from manual reporting
• Transfer readings on instruments to easy-to-read graphical reports to prove integrity
• Compliance with wireless regulations in more than 50 countries and regions